Having a new baby is exhilarating and full of learning. You may feel confident changing a diaper or calming your baby when it cries, but what about more technical things like immunizations and introducing new foods? There’s no handbook for that! Luckily our knowledgeable staff is available 24/7 to answer any questions.
Need information quick? Check out our resources below, with helpful checklists to reference. You’ll rest easy knowing you’re caring for your child in the best ways possible.
- Family Info Sheet – New to our practice? Fill this simple form out before you come to save yourself some time.
- formula feedings
- Feeding Sheet – See a schedule of when you should start introducing certain foods into your baby’s diet.
- Immunization Information – Keep this child immunization schedule handy so you never miss a shot.
- Informacion de la Familia – Una pagina de informacion de su familia para el doctor.
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (M-CHAT) – Look over this checklist of symptoms to determine if your child may have Autism.
- Vanderbilt Assessment–ADHD evaluation form for parents
- Tylenol, Ibuprophen dose chart–wondering what your child’s dose of medicine is? Look here